Seteney Creché & Kindergartens are in Levent
Seteney does not dictate to her children, she observes their abilities, offers options, gives responsibilities, respects their choices and cares of them one by one.
That’s why unlike the children of large schools with big walls,children of Seteneyare free little individuals, who can clearly express themselves in confidence.
Seteney cares about her children to return home happily after spending fun and joyful hours at school, also recognizes how important ages they are to build their future and develop training & education programs as well as projects according to this criteria.
We do: strive for innovation, are different, are dynamic, NOT like boring stuff and eat healthy.
Reasons to choose Seteney
Seteney’s working hours
- Good news for working parents!”Flexible school hours” Seteney opens early, closes late. Whole year open including summer&winter holidays and spring break.
Seteney’s Food policy
- Healthy meals cooked at school, Healthy menu’s under nutritionist control: Seteney, does not serve any food cooked out of schoolor frozen &cooked before and heated with microwave or ben marie heating. Meals are freshly cooked dailyat school before meal times and served right after by our cook. Also, daily food samples are taken and kept in fridge for a certain period of time. Seteney does not serve any other food (except birthday parties) that is not stated in the menus mailed to our families monthly. Food left a day before is never served at Seteney Kalan yemekler ertesi gün servis edilmez.Special planning is done for students with food allergies.
- Psychological Support: Seteney’s psychhologist observes students, prepares their developmental tests and organizes one to one parent meetings.
- Hygiene and infection management under specialist nurse control.
- Full & part time language assistants
- Private security.
- “Mom’s Corner” parent waiting room.
- Seteney carries her children to their homes with her own schoolbusses with her own drivers Seteney knows how serious her responsibilty is. Unlike many schools, outsourcing transportation services of her students is against our principles.
Children with special needs
- Seteney proudly welcomes to children with special needs to her school by delivering “shadow instructor” service.
Our daily feed on Instagram
Seteney School Paper (IN Turkish)
Her dil bir renk!
Monday:7:30 - 18:00
Tuesday:7:30 - 18:00
Wednesday:7:30 - 18:00
Thursday:7:30 - 18:00
Friday:7:30 - 18:00
Saturday:Speacial Event Days
Sunday:Special Event Days
Our school is closed at weekends unless there is a special event. For weekend visits please take an appointment.